Saturday, June 14, 2008

Touching...

It's true, this blog is practically defunct. To be honest, a dead dog is a tough act to follow. But seeing as I'm in bed, sick, yet again, and have found something lovely, I will preserve it here, and maybe my mom will remember I have a blog someday and enjoy the link...



The Ones We Love is a site that allows amateur photographers to submit six photos of the person they love most, and the results are suprisingly not cloying or superficial. The best part, in my opinion, is the short introduction the photographer has included before his/her set. Their descriptions range from the youthfully idealistic ("Justin is my soulmate") to the comically bitter ("Although perhaps we were meant to be together, he was too stupid") - sentiments I can certainly relate to. There are photos of mothers, best friends, sisters, and lovers - it is a compendium of the beloved, and worth a few hours of surfing around.

No comments: