Monday, January 28, 2008

is my copilot.

If you're reading this blog, you most definitely know me, and you also must acknowledge that I'm nothing if not sporadic. Case in point: this blog.
But! What I lack in consistency, I make up for in...



DOG PICTURES!!!!!11

AIRPLANE EARS!!! Meet Emily (don't you love it when dogs have human names??) She's at the North Shore Animal League, the world's largest no-kill animal shelter (says so on the site!). Go do yourself, the world, and me a favor and adopt her or one of her cellmates. Be warned - I will stalk you and your newly adopted friend.
And don't forget:

Older gals, like Penny here, need homes, too. Couldn't you use a classy, older dame in your home, keeping you in line?
To find shelters in your area (rescue dogs are the ONLY dogs!), go to Petfinder.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8538652